Saturday, September 02, 2006

Spider!!!


I don't know how.... but a teranchilla the size of my palm crawled its way into my room just now...... I guess the romance star in my room confused its vision. It crawled with a bounce in its step just like on TV!!! My jaw dropped..... Had I not recovered in time, it would have crawled right into my mouth. It looked like a crab at 1st! I was in a state of disbelief for a moment.

I recovered myself and threw it out of my house for trespassing into my property without a warrant.

"GET BACK TO WORK AND EAT SOME COCROACHES!!!"

"AND STAY AWAY FROM THE HORNET!!" (is it suppose to be the hornet that kills the teranchilla? nvm)



DAMN!!! I didn't have the presence of mind to take a picture of it!

I should have also tested its reflexes so that it recieves proper training to survive in the wild. DAMN!!!


I swear!! It looked something like this.







.
.
.
.
.
Alright not exactly.

It actually looked something like this. But much darker. This is for real.











In feng shui, some people see spiders as good luck while others see it as bad luck. I don't know how significant are those spiders under your bed (not very much), but this teranchilla is DEFINITELY a significant find.

OH MAN!!!! A huge spider means a sign of HUGE LUCK!!!!

If it represents bad luck, i have thrown it out of the house. Bye bye!

In dreams, where the spider is or what its doing is an indication of where the unlikely wealth will come from. If you find one in your mail box, its a sign that you will recieve the good news in the mail.

This baby came in from my door.

That means wealth oppurtunities are going to walk right into my path!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOooO!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home